Private Duty Nursing, Skilled Nursing and Elder Care Services for Arlington VA, Baltimore, Lanham MD, Washington DC, Kensington MD, Annandale VA and Surrounding Areas
If you or your loved one are managing an acute condition or have specialized medical concerns, Professional Healthcare Resources offers private duty nursing to meet your needs.
The intent of private duty nursing is to assist the patient with complex direct skilled nursing care, to develop caregiver competencies through training and education, and to optimize patient health status and outcomes. Private duty nursing is medically necessary continuous, substantial and complex hourly nursing services provided by a licensed nurse in the patient’s home. Our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) can provide a number of services to support your healthcare at home, and is available to:
- New ventilator dependent patients
- New tracheotomy patients
- Patients who are dependent on other device-based respiratory support, including tracheostomy care, suctioning, and oxygen support
- Patients who are chronically ill and who require extensive skilled nursing care to remain at home
- Patients who require prolonged intravenous nutrition or drug therapy with needs beyond those covered by
- Home Infusion Therapy services.
Private duty nursing is paid for by the patient, family, or private insurance. Our private duty nurses are available whenever you need them. From scheduled nursing visits to hourly care, we are here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.